Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Beginning....

To increase member communication and insight to the daily activities of the Golf Course Maintenance Team I have decided to start a Blog that will give updates on the practices and procedures we impose on the golf course through the year.  It will be an informal yet professional look into our methods that will hopefully shed light into our team.  I will keep it light, yet informational to hopefully educate our membership. I will provide as many pictures as I can, keep to the point and hopefully have something to share weekly.   I hope you enjoy the Blog and be patient as I'm learning as I go!

Here are a few pictures from the Better Billy Bunker projects we are working on now.  We've been delayed due to a part needed for our backhoe...it is my my hope that after the first of the year we are past all the vacations, have are machinery working and the bunkers are being filled with sand!  I appreciate your patience during our progress!

PACC Team removing the Sand
                                         
A finished product after the PACC Team installed 2 inches of rock
                                                    
Better Billy Bunker Team applying the Polymer

No comments:

Post a Comment